What do I do if I find an abandoned or injured animal?

Visit this webpage for specific information: https://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/wild/rehab/list/counties/index.phtml?id=243&county=Wichita.

If it is a bird you can contact Wild Bird Rescue. They are located at 4611 Lake Shore Road Wichita Falls, TX 76310, and their number is (940) 691-0828. Their website is http://www.wildbirdrescueinc.org/.

If you find an injured reptile found in the Wichita Falls area, email:  Phrynosoma_Texas@yahoo.com or visit http://wichitafallsreptilerescue.webs.com/contactus.htm