- This event has passed.
Science Saturday: Have a Heart!
Sat, February 11 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Join us on Saturday, February 11th, from 1 pm- 2 pm for our Science Saturday program, Have a Heart!
- Learn how exercise affects your heart!
- Check your heartbeat before and after exercise!
- Construct a heart model!
- Explore the chambers of the heart!
- Make a model of the circulatory system!
- Participate in Heart Beat Olympics!
This program is for ages k-8th and is included with general admission. Science Saturday begins at 1 pm, and it is not a come-and-go program.
General admission: $6, Children/Seniors/Military/Students: $5, and Children 1 and Under and RBNC members are free.
Do you want free admission for all of River Bend’s weekly programs, discounts on birthdays, camps, special events, and in our Nature Gift Shop? You get these perks and more by being a member of River Bend! Click here to become a member today!